As a result of major changes to Inland Revenue Department’s PAYE filing requirements, we have a full time position available. Duties will include the following:
- Payroll Management
- General Accounting and Office Work
The position will be based in our Otorohanga Office and the successful applicant will need to have the following abilities:
- Able to liaise and work well with clients, including business people and farmers in person and via telephone and email.
- Have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
Previous experience dealing with PAYE and GST would be an advantage but is not essential. The successful applicant will be given full training in these areas.
Applications close on Monday 8th July. Please apply with a handwritten covering letter and your CV to:
Bailey Ingham Limited
PO Box 225
Enquiries to Cheyne Waldron or Bridget Boshier on
07 873 7325 or 0800 482 928